LOVE URBAN BEAUTY (URBAN TRADING GRP LIMITED)
STANDARD CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The expression “the Company” means Love Urban Beauty, which is a trading name for Urban Trading GRP Limited.
- The Company except in accordance with these Conditions of Sale will not accept orders and no deviation or amendment will be accepted to these Conditions without the written consent of the Company.
- All goods shall be at the buyer’s risk from delivery
- Claims in respect of goods damaged in transit must be notified in writing both to the carrier and to the Company within 48 hours of delivery. Similar notification must be made in respect of overages shortages and pilferage. The Company should be notified of any damages with photographic evidence.
- Claims in respect of non-deliveries of goods must be made in writing within 48 hours from the date of delivery.
- Pricing queries must be received in writing within 48 hours of the date of invoice.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk, property in and title to the goods shall remain with the seller until the seller has received payment of the full price of (a) all goods and/or services the subject of the Contract and (b) all other goods and/or services supplied by the seller to the buyer under any contract whatsoever. Payment of the full price shall include, without limitation, the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer.
- All Payments are on a Proforma basis. BACS transfer credit and debit cards are accepted.
- Any stock which is reserved will be subject to a 10% upfront payment.
- No goods are sold on a sale or return basis and no orders may be the subject of cancellation without consent in writing by an authorised officer of the Company. The buyer will indemnify the Company against all losses costs damages and expenses incurred by the Company as a result of such cancellation.
- Returned goods will not be accepted unless authorised in writing by the Company with a valid Returns Authorisation Number (RMA).
- Orders will be accepted in standard pack quantities only.
- All orders must be confirmed in writing (via email) by an Authorised person.
- The minimum order value is £250 (exclusive of VAT).
- All delivery dates are approximate and the Company will not be liable for any delay in deliveries however caused.
- Delivery of goods to the buyer’s premises or otherwise in accordance with order constitutes performance of the order by the Company.
- The Company gives no guarantee or warranty of any kind whether express or implied except that the goods sold shall be of merchantable quality.
- Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss of profit or any other indirect consequential or contingent loss or damage suffered by the buyer relating to or arising from the performance of an order by the Company.
- No purported variation of these Conditions and no representations made as to time of delivery or as to any other matter or thing affecting any contract between the Company and its customers shall be valid as against the Company or subject it to any liability of any kind unless made in writing and signed by an authorised officer of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the goods which are required to conform to any applicable statutory or EU requirements.
- The giving or signing of any order to the Company constitutes acceptance by the buyer of these Standard Conditions of Sale.
NOTICE TO SOLE TRADERS / PARTNERSHIPS
We may transfer information about you to our bankers/financiers for the purposes of providing services and for the following purposes:
- Making credit reference agency searches
- Assessment and analysis (including credit scoring, market, product and statistical analysis)
- Securitisation & protecting our interests
We will provide you with details of our bankers/financiers and that of any credit reference agencies used on request.